1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Firsts Travel and Tourism - Scheme of Work

Discussion in 'Geography' started by lce, Jan 14, 2008.

1. lce

lce

Has anyone got a scheme of work I could look at to get ideas for my own sow. Im introducing this course into the curriculum in September but would like some help if anyone is happy to share the resources. When I get up and running I would be happy to return the favour by sharing my ideas.
    Thanks in advance: )

2. lce

lce

Has anyone got a scheme of work I could look at to get ideas for my own sow. Im introducing this course into the curriculum in September but would like some help if anyone is happy to share the resources. When I get up and running I would be happy to return the favour by sharing my ideas.
    Thanks in advance: )

3. i've done parts of the edexcel course last year, if you let me know your email and i'll send you what things i have.

4. Hi

Could you also help me out with what information you have on BTEC Travel and Tourism please. email
    vmclaren@hillingdongrid.org

Thank you

5. Hi guys,
    I?m a business studies NQT and have been asked to teach units 2, 5 & 6 on the BTEC T&T from sep 08 onwards. I?m just about to start to write a sow for these units if any one is willing to share ideas or thoughts I?d really appreciate it. Of course I?ll return the favour by sending out any information or resources I acquire or make over the next few months.

Many thanks, Simon
    s_walsh456@hotmail.com

6. hey guys, i am doing my pgce in this subject if you have any advice or resource i would be very grateful if you could send them on to me: ellen_ohare@hotmail.com
    thnks

7. I have just been informed that I am going to be teaching T&T GCSE (double award) and the BTEC at A level from Sept - the BTeC from scratch.

I have consequently spent much of the last week running around freaking out.

If anyone has anything they would be willing to share it would be much appreciated. I'm alos looking for someone who has already set up the Btec to maybe guide me through the process. Reading the Syllabus it is mighty vague in places - and having had little experience of writing SofW full stop i am panicking a little!!?

please and thank-you!

emmalouisebliss@hotmail.com

Em
    xx

8. Hi there.

Would there be any chance of emailing anything to do with T+T. \i hvae been told we are running the course 4 wks before the end of term and i am runnin out of time quickly. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Ami

ami_sheppard@hotmail.com

9. Hi,

Please could you e-mail me your resources or SOW on T&T. Looking for some new ideas of how to teach it for next year.

nath.chelseafc@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance!

10. If anyone has any resources such as SOW etc with regards to BTEC Level 2 Travel and tourism I would be very appreciative.

l.babb@bhs.sch.im

Thanks in advance.