1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC First Travel and Tourism Level 2

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jesschambers33, May 29, 2012.

1. Hi

I'm delivering this for the first time this year and have just finalised my SOW's and was wondering if anyone had any examples of student work they have submitted for assignments for unit 1, so I can see if i'm on the right track and also to have a look at the standard required.

Many thanks

Jessica

2. Hi

I'm delivering this for the first time this year and have just finalised my SOW's and was wondering if anyone had any examples of student work they have submitted for assignments for unit 1, so I can see if i'm on the right track and also to have a look at the standard required.

Many thanks

Jessica

3. You may find our new Level 2 Fun Exercises for Level 2 Leisure, Travel & Tourism eBook useful for your course. Lots of exercises for students (and answers for tutors) mapped to the latest Edexcel specifications. Full details at www.tandtpublishing.co.uk
    Best regards Ray Youell, Editorial Director, Travel & Tourism Publishing Ltd.