1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC First certificate in sport

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Woodlandsschool, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Does anyone have any resourses for this course we have only recently started the course at our school and have found little or no teacher resources so far.
    The modules we are covering are; health and safety, sports leadership & pratical sport

2. Does anyone have any resourses for this course we have only recently started the course at our school and have found little or no teacher resources so far.
    The modules we are covering are; health and safety, sports leadership & pratical sport

3. Let me have your email address and i can email you our practical logbooks which cover pretty much all of unit 6

4. Hi can I please have this logbook too!! Have loads on health and safety to swop!!

fletcherv:carter.poole.sch.uk

5. Could I please have a copy of material. My email address is rjnoye@hotmail.com

I am happy to send any material in return.

Regards

6. Could i jump in too?! I have resources for "Reflective Practitioner" if they are any use?
    damiancuke@hotmail.com

7. I've just started this course too. Seems to be lots of resources out there. Can I have a copy of a log book to mull over, i've just done some of my own for unit 6 and would be interested to see what others out there think. Happy to email to anyone for feedback and sharing. We are doing Unit1, 2 and 6 so any other materials would be useful. I am willing to share my resources - promise.

8. Hello Knuttytart, I would really appreciate it if you could send me your information on healthy & safety, we have just started the course here and have a massive lack of resources. I have an external advisor coming in 3 weeks time any resources I get from him I would be happy to share. My email address is tightfitedblonde@hotmail.com

9. Can I jump on this bandwagon too!

Any resources would be gratefully received - I have just started as PE co-ordinator at a new school and have taken this new course on. Talk about the blind leading the blind at the mo

Cheers - p.hyland@kingscollegeguildford.com

10. Can I jump on the bandwagon if its still rolling have just started out myself, the log books sound great. will have some bits and bobs to exchange Ta.

Matthewhumphreys@fsmail.net

11. I have a range of resources for BTEC Sport.

Anyone wishing to swap please e mail on keithlml@ntlworld.com

12. Hi there,
    would it be possible to get some resources as we are starting up the BTEC First certificate and logbooks sound brilliant. My email is Pe04mac@aol.com.

Thanks