1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC First Certificate Books

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by *Westie*, May 4, 2011.

1. Hi
    I will be teaching the BTEC First Certificate in September and was wondering if anybody could recommend any books?( I will also be writing the SOW) From reading on the Forum I will now not be buying the BTEC in a box! I am new to teaching Media so any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Hi
    I will be teaching the BTEC First Certificate in September and was wondering if anybody could recommend any books?( I will also be writing the SOW) From reading on the Forum I will now not be buying the BTEC in a box! I am new to teaching Media so any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

3. Hi
    Too many to list, but they're not specific to BTEC. BTEC is very much a contextual course so it's important that design all SOW around students (and your own interests and skill set). I've got loads of student work and resources on my website.
    http://swanwickhallmedia.weebly.com/index.html

Good luck!
    Doug