1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC FIRST business unit 4 people in organisations

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Mickz123, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I am not very knowledgable in the BTEC department for Business, but to be honest BTEC's are not much fascinating purely in how extensive coursework are consistent, at least from my own perspective, hence i would suggest attaining the Edexcel BTEC first diploma guideline book, which provide clear yet simplistic and down to earth guidelines just suited to your own ability.
    ok, Take care. by the way, i would think it is rather significant in terms of the quality of your post, you undertake extensive hard work. 'panicing' is correctly spelt: Panicking.

2. cb700

cb700 New commenter

Just wanted to compare my assignment to another. Sorry typo doing this and lesson planning at the same time!!!!

3. Just ignore the other poster.... obviously someone who has too much time on their hands. (Not to mention isn't so perfect themselves with no capital letter at the beginning on the sentence - tut tut!!)

We have created a new assignment brief for the new spec based primarily on the old one. As long as the brief asks them to complete tasks in line with the pass/merit/distinction criteria, you should be fine, e.g. describe, explain etc.

there are some useful websites such as vocbus and you could always get Edexcel to check it for you as part of their online support.

Hope this helps

4. Obviously I meant of*

See... no one is perfect :)

5. Are you really a teacher? I hope not. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. You have the most appalling use of spelling, punctuation and grammar I have seen ever of someone who is chastising another for a spelling mishap. Shame on you.