1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Diploma, Unit 12, Internet Marketing HELP!

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mark86_02, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Hi all,

I have jsut been given unit 12 (internet marketing) to teach to a new group! This is unit 12 on the new BTEC diploma (formerly the BTEC National certificate) - level 3.
    As this is a new unit? on the new specification, I just wondered if anyone had any resources that they mgiht like to share.
    Or if anyone has a scheme of work laying around that I could have a look at for inspiration - I would be more than greatful.
    Thanks,

Mark.

2. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

It is very similar to the previous Unit 12 (Investigating Internet Marketing).
    PM me your e-mail addy and I will send you a bunch of resources I got from Edexcel

3. Can I be cheek and ask for some resources too? Happy to share wiht you, we deliver, unit 1-5,9, 12, 13, 16, 29, 39

4. HI i am currently trying to teach this aswell and struggling for new ideas...could i be cheeky and also ask for resources thanks

5. Hi there Mark

I have just emailed you as well to see if you could possibly let me have your resources as well

Thanks in advance

Graham

6. Whoops...I meant to say I just emailed doomzebra to ask for help [​IMG]

Graham

7. Hi dear Could you post me Unit 12: Unit 16 and unit: 40
    on this email address please. I needed by today. (m0799@hotmail.co.uk)

Thanks man

8. Hi there,

Could you also post me the unit 12. Urgent!
    at (rasha-osman@live.co.uk)

Thank you

9. Hi
    Just wondering if you had resources to P3 &M2 Internet marketing in Business level 3 BTEC Natioanl business. I really need it urgently. please can you email me: sehar_saeed@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you very much.

10. Dear Doomzebra, If you still have your Internet Marketing resources, I would love them. I am still teaching the old specs and there are no teacher resources available from Edexcl that I can find.meinsmiths@yahoo.co.uk
    Cheers and many thanks

11. Hello,

I see so many wanting of you help with their resources, I have a team who can help you this resources on internet marketing.

Feel free to visit my site http://www.courseworkwriter.com and contact me at for any assistance.

Cheers.

12. Hello there, I have just been given this unit to teach after half term and would really appreciate any resources you may have.

Thank you so much
    Charlotte

13. mkodeck

mkodeck New commenter

I need resources for unit 1 and 12