1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Creative digital media production - teachers pack

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by ClaireHall1, Aug 16, 2013.

1. msturner78

msturner78 New commenter

any help and resources for core and publishing unit (14) would be a HUGE help here!

2. Joey11

Joey11 New commenter

Hiya

I am mopping up from a teacher last year. I am a Drama Teacher. They are now Yr11 and we are studying Unit 1 for the external exam from January. Does anyone have any resources for this unit? I would be eternally grateful. The course is being taken off the curriculum at the end of this year! TIA

3. Joey11

Joey11 New commenter

Please could you send this to me too?? TIA Jo

4. stevewade5

stevewade5 New commenter

I have the Unit 3 if anyone wants to share Unit 17

5. joewarmington

joewarmington New commenter

Hi does any one have any examples of work for unit 5 and any Teacher Power Points or resources they would be willing to share? Thanks

6. THFP

THFP New commenter

Hi

I am teaching the first award L2 Creative Digital Media at the moment. If anybody has any resources or exemplar material for unit 5 and unit 3 I would be very appreciative. Im finding it very hard to interpret the requirements without some example or clear structure.

Thanks

Tim

7. khaughey

khaughey New commenter

Hi,

Is anyone teaching UNIT 8 - Responding to a commission? Can't seem to find any resources / guidance for this unit.

Thanks

Kathy

8. joshfriday2002

joshfriday2002 New commenter

9. joshfriday2002

joshfriday2002 New commenter