1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Construction Help

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by re, Mar 6, 2011.

1. re

re New commenter

I am teaching this to a very low ability group - ok with practical, but some of them can barely write. This means that unit 1:structure of the construction industry and unit 2 exploring health and safety are an absolute nightmare. Any ideas?

2. re

re New commenter

I am teaching this to a very low ability group - ok with practical, but some of them can barely write. This means that unit 1:structure of the construction industry and unit 2 exploring health and safety are an absolute nightmare. Any ideas?

3. If you contact Edexcel there is a BTEC Construction teaching book with CDs that contain 8 assignments for each of these units. The Teaching guide also has schemes of work but does cost almosr £200. You can order the book on a 60 day approval to see if you like it or not?!!
    I have this and find it very useful, it also contains assignments for most of the units for the BTEC construction course.

Hope it helps.

Phil