1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Business Unit 18 managing a business event AND/OR Unit 19 developing teams in Business!

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mark86_02, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hi All

Just wondered if anyone had a spare scheme of work (or any resources) that they might be willing to share for these two units?

Unit 18 Managing a business event.
    unit 19 Developing teams in business.

I am teaching all new units this year and am really struggling getting everything together for all my teaching - any help would be greatly appreciated

- also in return I would be willing to share any resources for other units I have taught!

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

2. Hi - did you have any luck? I am too looking for a scheme of work for units 18 and also 36 at level 3. I have resources that you can have for units 1,2,3,4,5,9,10,12,13,19,29 and 34. But not 18 and 36. Could you help please?
    Thanks
    Kate

3. Hi
    Did you eventually obtain the scheme of works you were looking for?

4. Hi did you manage to find any resources or SOW?

I am currently creating resources and a bit confused with the SOW and what each element requires.

Thanks

D

5. For either of these you could perhaps buy yourself a bit of time by getting your students to organise a fund-raiser for MacMillian Coffee Morning on 28th Sept (I think), they will experience problems and triumphs you can subsequently use in your lessons.