1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC assignments online

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by bobjohnsoe, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Does anyone know or use a websit/VLE that you can set assignements and mark them on. Not only this but when the assignment is late the website will automatically email all students that are late with there assignment and continue to do so once a week until work is handed in. Not only email students but txt them too would be good.
    I know edmodo is out there but not sure what happens when the deadline passed. Does is send an alert?

Anyone have any ideas. It is my first year teaching Btec sport next year and I want a headstart as I will have three classes.

2. you can use google cloud to upload the assignment and share documents with individuals in the class. This makes them editable by the individual students and by the teacher. Only issue is upload and viewing limit (I just make copies of the document for each teacher or group). I haven't looked into the alert element so not sure. If you have a school text system you could have text sent out for deadline dates then via that system?