1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Art & Design Level 2 Lead IV Assessment Material- Window One

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by smiller86, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Hi,
    Just a message to see if anyone has entered this window and has received the assessment material for the Art & Design Level 2 qualification?
    I have been through all of the material once but could do with putting my head together with someone else before the deadline on 3rd December.
    Let me know and good luck!

2. Hi,
    Just a message to see if anyone has entered this window and has received the assessment material for the Art & Design Level 2 qualification?
    I have been through all of the material once but could do with putting my head together with someone else before the deadline on 3rd December.
    Let me know and good luck!

3. Where are you based? I have downloaded it but think I am going to wait for the next window as I have not done the compusary online training yet and I am hoping for better units in the next window as I don't deliver the units they are 'testing' us on. Our school are giving all Btec lead IV's a day to complete the course and complete the practice tests (I have already completed practice tests). If you are close you could come along to our day??? I am based in the North West. Private message me if you are interested.
    x

4. Hi , I've gone through the test a few times now and am beginning to get my head around it, I would be happy to discuss it if you want, I was also appreciate any thought you may have.

5. hello, the date is now extended to 7th December
    1. download the practice exercises ...those introduce you to the real assessment exercises
    2. compare your answers to SSV answers and comments
    3 you should have received an email from edexcel to remind you re closing date .......at the bottom of the email it talks you through the Assessment Exercise......read this carefully!
    when answering each page of questions <u>save</u> at the bottom, n then go <u>Next</u> page

any problems ring 0844 576 0026 they are very helpful!
    BEST OF LUCK

6. Hello,
    Just to clarify to any readers of your post that it is impossible to go through the 'test' a few times, once you have answered even one question in a window that is it - you must go ahead and finish the test in that window. What you are referring to are the 'practice materials', which remain the same all year and will not change regardless of which Accreditation window you choose.
    Best wishes

7. Re BTEC ART DESIGN L2 Assessment EXERCISES, one can answer the questions then SAVE AND QUIT,
    one can <u>revisit</u> the ASSESSMENT EXERCISES, <u>edit</u>, save and quit but once you <u>SUBMIT </u>that is final and all of course before the close of the window time and date!!!!!
    the first window slot has now closed and results were emailed yesterday,
    the SSV commentary / answers are online now!
    the next window openings are 10/1/2011 to 28/1/2011 and 21/2/2011 to 11/3/2011
    regards
    toodlesg

8. Hi. I decided to wait until the next window to enter. Does anyone know how/if I can access the SSVCommentary/answers then I can use the units set for this window for extra practise??? I can't access them through OSCA 2. Woulds anyone be willing to email me the SSV commentary if they can ony be accessed that way?
    Thanks
    M

9. Hi
    I wonder if anyone has managed to download practise material for window 2 and is willing to share them, I'm doing the test in window 3 and need some practise. Would be very grateful!
    Thanks

10. Just to clarify for some teachers who are asking for 'practice' materials from colleagues. These are available all year to teachers with OSCA2 access.
    use of exemplar material in connection with your delivery of an Edexcel Limited qualification and programme.
    Any decisions for the online standardisation material will be entirely your own.
    Exchanging of online standardisation material information during an assessment window is prohibited.
    Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in non-certification for the suite of programmes for which you are registered as Lead Internal Verifier.
    For tips on how to complete the actual Accreditation exercise on OSCA2 please click here http://community.edexcel.com/art_and_design/f/2731/p/3415/5892.aspx#5892
    Regards,
    Susan Young, Art & Design Subject Advisor, Edexcel, London