1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Art and Design Osca2 test for lead IV, level 3 - window 2

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by wensar76, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I have just sat the BTEC art and design level 3, Osca2 test for the lead IV creditation. I found most of the questions to be strightforward but some were a bit tricky as the topic is just so subjective.
    Just wondered if anyone would like to confer answers before the window closes on Friday?
    Wendy

2. Hello,
    I have just sat the BTEC art and design level 3, Osca2 test for the lead IV creditation. I found most of the questions to be strightforward but some were a bit tricky as the topic is just so subjective.
    Just wondered if anyone would like to confer answers before the window closes on Friday?
    Wendy

3. Hi,
    I have just started to input my answers too, do you still want to confer?
    Lindsay

4. hi wensar76,
    I am very surprised you asked and feel rather disgusted you would consider this!
    It is malpractice to confer, be professional and complete the tests honestly and ALONE, we all did! We as teachers and lecturers expect standards from our students and I definitely would expect a fully qualified teacher and one who is seeking LIV accreditation to adhere firmly to the rules. I suggest you read the official rules very carefully re gaining LIV status, discuss this with your QN & other LIV's in your College /school or contact Edexcel directly ASAP.
    I expect that you received an email form Edexcel and point no. 10 is listed below!
    ''Ten key points for successful completion of Online Standardisation
    10. The assessment materials are for the sole use of yourself at the centre; do not distribute these materials to anyone else within your centre or externally '' Edexcel

5. I suggest that you read my comment ABOVE, I am absolutely DISGUSTED at BOTH of you!
    shame on you both!

6. Hello Wendy,

Participation in this exercise is restricted to your sole use of exemplar material in connection with your delivery of an Edexcel Limited qualification and programme.
    Any decisions for the online standardisation material will be entirely your own.
    Exchanging of online standardisation material information during an assessment window is prohibited.
    Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in non-certification for the suite of programmes for which you are registered as Lead Internal Verifier
    The full document can be found here http://community.edexcel.com/art_and_design/f/2731/p/3415/5892.aspx#5892 Regards,
    Susan Young, Art & Design Subject Advisor, Edexcel, London