1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Brunel primary interview on 21st Nov 2011....!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by PetalWader, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hi I have got an interview at Brunel University for primary pgce on the 21st Nov and was wondering if anyone else does too.
    Also does anyone have any idea where there is a good place to get info on current issues with primary teaching? and what we will be talking about in the group talk and group interview?
    Im really nervous....please help.

2. camis

camis New commenter

Well done and good luck! Just got an offer of interview for UEA - sounds like a different interview format to yours though! TES would be a good start for current education issues...

3. Hey Congrats!I also got called on the 21st but unfortunately i cant make it because im in Paris untill january so they said they'l interview me in Jan!!
    Best of Luck and please please let us know how it goes :))

4. Hi im so sorry for the late reply i was abroad. Hope your interveiw went well though. It was'nt too intimidating though i found, it was a friendly interveiw, except i found few of the maths questions hard.
    Goodluck though fingers crossed x

5. Aww congrats....I got an unconditional offer too, yay.... I'll see you in sept then :)