1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Broomsticks

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, May 17, 2011.

1. Mumsnet.

2. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

I don't know about websites, but you could try your local Freegle group. You need to register, but it would be well worth it - free stuff!

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

[​IMG]

4. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

I could do to find some like the ones you get at halloween.

5. Well I know a witches coven that meet regularly at a local Cafe Nero. They are rather careless and leave their transport outside.
    Then of course there's the School Gate Coven. Some of them leave theirs in a buggie. The ones in the back of the landrovers are probably out of reach.
    For yer quality broomstick look no further than a staffroom. There will usually be a self appointed leader. This person will be ambitious, well dressed ,slim and young. In direct opposition will be a gaggle of crones old and young. These bitter twisted hags will enjoy complaining about children/dirty cups/Supply teachers and you may be lucky enough to witness one of their ritual attacks on small plastic boxes filled with salad.

6. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Brilliant eggs quite brilliant x