1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Broken Food Processor Lids

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by staffgbb, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Could you give me some suggestions where to buy replacement lids for my Kenwood food processors? Despite demonstrations, tips, advice and posters showing how to correctly put the lids on, the students too often break the small piece of triangular plastic that clicks into the processor body!!! Students lack the required finesse!!
    Any suggestions of where to shop would be welcome.

2. Could you give me some suggestions where to buy replacement lids for my Kenwood food processors? Despite demonstrations, tips, advice and posters showing how to correctly put the lids on, the students too often break the small piece of triangular plastic that clicks into the processor body!!! Students lack the required finesse!!
    Any suggestions of where to shop would be welcome.

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

I've seen some on ebay or contact Kenwood.

4. thanks for that!

5. There's a few sites where you can buy kenwood spares, the one kenwood themselves recommend is www.4kenwood.co.uk, at the bottom right you can put the model number in for spares and repairs.
    espares.co.uk has kenwood parts too.
    Hope that helps, even though I can't post link yet >.<

6. This happened to one of ours - we contacted Kenwood & they replaced it (for a fee!)

7. espares.co.uk are excellent

8. buyspares.co.uk
    They are brilliant. It does help if you can quote the model number or serial number. I have bought lids, blades and seals for processors and even a door handle for a tumble dryer.

9. buyspares.co.uk
    These are brilliant. It helps to know the exact model number or serial number. I have bought lids, blades and seals for processors and have even managed to get a new door handle for a tumble dryer.