1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

British Schools of America

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by MagdaMc, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hello all,
    Has anyone interviewed or worked for this organisation? I would be most interested in any information on the interview process especially what preparation you did and how you found the interview panel?
    Thanks.

2. Hi
    I haven't worked for BSA but applied to them in March 2010. Can I just ask what subject/phase you teach and if they have contacted you for interview?
    Good luck with everything, and I hope you find the information you're looking for.

R

3. Hi,
    Yes I have got an interview teaching primary.
    Good luck too.

4. Did you get the post?

What kind of questions were you asked?

5. lostintheworld

lostintheworld New commenter

I did have an interview around 5 years ago with them, it was held in a London hotel, usual questions, nothing too daunting.
    Anyway I didnt get the job, and more importantly they never paid my interview expenses, even though they agreed beforehand to pay them. Also never replied to my emails after the interview to get feedback etc.

6. skellig1182

skellig1182 New commenter

Hi MagdaMc,

Just wondering when you heard from them as i applied but havn't heard anything yet:(

7. Hi there,
    How is your job going? I am considering applying to WCL for Sept 2013 but not sure of merits of each location. Most int in Boston, NY, Wash and Chicago I think. Are there teachers ith children working at the school? I am an EY teacher too! Any info/tips etc greatly appreciated. PM me if you prefer :)
    Thanks so much, have a great day.

8. Bump