1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

british council- linking with schools in India

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pink sparkle, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hi i am interested in linking with a school in India as I am doing a topic on India for the second year. I would be interested in hearing if anyone has joined with a partner school through the british council site and how it works etc.
    A few years ago we established a link with a school in Africa, however this was through a personal link whicg a member of staff had with teachers of the school out there so it was a little different.

Many thanks

Pink Sparkle

2. greta444

greta444 New commenter

We are finding really hard to make a link with foreign schools anywhere. Even having tried the British Council. Can anyone help us?

3. Hello there,
    I've been looking for ways of making global links as well. I've just signed up with the BBC on
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldclass/about/

Don't know whether anything will come from it but it might be worth a try.

Good luck
    x

4. I've spent a few more hours looking but still no luck!! Will keep trying and if i find anything else I'll let you know. The BBC one looks good though so well worth a try. x