1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BRISTOL GUIDE- Is there a link to read it online?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by LejlaKevric, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I am PGCE student and my mentor has given me a target to read The Bristol Guide but I can't find it anywhere! I have no time to buy it, need an online link!

Many thanks![​IMG]

2. I am PGCE student and my mentor has given me a target to read The Bristol Guide but I can't find it anywhere! I have no time to buy it, need an online link!

Many thanks![​IMG]

3. katnoodle

katnoodle New commenter

I can't find it online with a Google search. Your only hope is if your uni library has scanned a copy and uploaded it to its catalogue pages.

4. thanks! Its annoying, looks like I might have to buy one! My tutor advised that there is some info on unions websites. I am hoping someone in the school I am in has it!

5. The Bristol Guide is not available free online. Your Uni library may have one, but in general you have to buy one. Soem providers do bulk order and get a discount so it is worth asking at uni.
    The Sage