1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bring back capital punishment for badly behaved childrens

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by saifislam, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I am old enough to remember the days when badly behaved children would be subjected to capital punishment.
    This was a real detterent to further bad behaviour since most children would not reoffend after their capital punishment.
    We need to bring it back.

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL I don't think ANY child would misbehave after being executed...they would be dead!

I'm curious as to where you went to school to remember children being executed for misbehaving in class.

3. Tom_Bennett

Tom_Bennett Occasional commenter

May I just say how much I enjoyed your thesis for the LSE?

Read more from Tom here on his personal blog, or follow him on Twitter here.

4. Just one capital punishment a year. It would be all it would take.
    How would you carry it out?

5. Why are you all talk about executions?
    I talking about capital punishment only e.g. hit hand of the students with shoe

6. because..... capital punishment means killing....... and corporal punishment means hitting......?!

7. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Saif, may I congratulate you on the improvement you have made over the last 24 hours. To say you could barely speak a word of English yesterday is an understatement. It is nothing short of a miracle to master a foreign language overnight!

8. Well, I hope these are your own views and you're not just saying what you think your Dad would expect you to say.
    PS Good luck with the court case. Hope you're not too surprised if it comes to the capital punishment.

9. I have not spoken to dad for a while. I think he was seen in a supermarket recently.
    How did you know about my speeding case?

10. An I the only one who hasn't a clue what's going on with this thread?

11. No not the only one, I'm lost too [​IMG]

12. for weekend entertainment...- if you're lost, google Saif al Islam and then google Saif Islam LSE thesis and your memory will return by magic. You'll then enjoy this thread!