1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Brilliant assembly ideas

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Katie_B, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Katie_B

Katie_B New commenter

I have used a few great assembly ideas I picked up from the wonderful people on here before - (including that hangman one from last week) however it is my whole school assembly on Tuesday and it's the RE inspection - arrghh. I need to get assembly plans written (don't do these - ooops) and could do with another great assembly that the head / all staff / pupils / inspector will think is brill - am continuing with the games theme - using a game to teach a point / word. So far have done a chinese whisper thing and the hangman thing - can anyone think of something brill that I could link to friends? Oh and God / Jesus I imagine!!

Thanks in advance, sorry for length of post!!!

2. Katie_B

Katie_B New commenter

I have used a few great assembly ideas I picked up from the wonderful people on here before - (including that hangman one from last week) however it is my whole school assembly on Tuesday and it's the RE inspection - arrghh. I need to get assembly plans written (don't do these - ooops) and could do with another great assembly that the head / all staff / pupils / inspector will think is brill - am continuing with the games theme - using a game to teach a point / word. So far have done a chinese whisper thing and the hangman thing - can anyone think of something brill that I could link to friends? Oh and God / Jesus I imagine!!

Thanks in advance, sorry for length of post!!!

3. Katie_B

Katie_B New commenter

Thanks for those!

4. Has anyone done as assembly on North America? I could do with some input to get started. Thank you