1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Brexit

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldsomeman, Mar 15, 2016.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

If your interested at all the Guardian is covering a live debate via its paper website at 8Pm from the Palladium .
    Its supposed to be broad cast live.

2. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

"Brexit" sounds like pile ointment short for "brown exit", but it won't stop the use of this stupid contraction, and others like it.

3. oldsomeman

maybe it might not but have you an open mind to listen to the debate going on in london
    I'm not telling you what to vote just to tell you that is happening on the gardiun site if anyone is interested,
    Other than that we live with out own views and prejudices.

4. oldsomeman

Well i have listened to some trite comments from politicians but thisdebate beats the lot.
    Its proved once again that politicians do not seem able to get to the point without wandering the world.
    Little new was discussed,.they could do with undertaking some debating society experience and the appeal was more to the emotion than reason.
    The woman who was the controller of the debate was biased and seemed to like Clegg and kept interspersing questions which were at time irrelevant questions.Other questions and requests where waffled upon.
    The politicians where fielded googlies and Farge and the conservative woman Leadsom seemed to fielded theirs successfully with the woman being clear and decisive unlike Clegg and Johnson.
    In the end its going to be who can make the best points but i never realised Clegg had worked in the EU.