1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

breakdown of each profile point?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by twinklelittlestar, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I'm new to Reception this year and would like to do a baseline for the new children to give me an idea about where they are on the profile. Does anybody know where I can get a summary of each of the different profile points to help me to make a fair and more accurate assessment?
    Thanks

2. Do you have a profile handbook? It gives further information on each point plus exemplar observations to give you an idea of what you might see. I think this is probably downloadable if you google it. It was published in 2008 and had a greeny/turquoise colour front cover.
    If not I have downloaded exemplification material from somewhere and i think I just typed in EYFSP exemplification.
    Lucie

3. spectra75

spectra75 New commenter

i have a break down of each scale point from nursery to reception. if you give me ur emai i can send it. it has look listen note and some helpful pointers

4. choralsongster

choralsongster New commenter

5. JEH

JEH

wow - this is a really useful document - wish I'd known about it a long time ago!