1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Bradford GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by danielle.coffey, Apr 15, 2011.

1. From reading the threads welldone to all those who have been offered places this year, and a big hug for those trying again, chin up and dont give up. Ive been lucky enough to secure a place at Bradford any other fellow sept 2011 students to be on here would be good to meet you.

2. From reading the threads welldone to all those who have been offered places this year, and a big hug for those trying again, chin up and dont give up. Ive been lucky enough to secure a place at Bradford any other fellow sept 2011 students to be on here would be good to meet you.

3. Hi Danielle!! I'm a fellow Bradford 2011 GTP'er!! Are you going to induction in June? If so, see you there :D Are you training at a school you already work at or a new school? So excited to meet others who are on the course xx

4. Brilliant! Well done, i shall see you on the 22nd then (face to name) im training at the school i work at how about you? Cant wait for the day so i can get a few answers as to what is expected and how things are to run. Are you aware if we have to base ourselves in one year group or move around and do we come to Bradford one day a week? Look forward to meeting with you xx

5. Yes, I'm also training at the school I currently work at. As far as I know, most of the training is done in one class but at some point you need to go into the other key stage and possibly another school? This year's trainees go to Bradford one day a week - Friday - so we will probably do the same unless things change. Which LEA do you work in? I'm in Wakefield LEA.

6. Hi again thats great just need to decide which year now, decisions, decisions, im Rochdale LEA, did you have an interview after Bradford for Wakefield if so i remember a lady on the course explaining that it must be you lol... See you in june enjoy the break b4 the hard slog begins x