1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bradford GTP Teach Leeds

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Amy000, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    I had my interview with Bradford for Teach Leeds GTP on 31st March but have not yet received a letter from them confirming if I've been accepted/rejected. Has anyone else who had interview for Teach Leeds heard anything yet? The original letter inviting me for an interview mentioned that I would hear within 14 working days but, seeing as Easter break starts next week, I assumed they would have to get the letters out this week.
    Amy

2. Hi everyone,
    I had my interview with Bradford for Teach Leeds GTP on 31st March but have not yet received a letter from them confirming if I've been accepted/rejected. Has anyone else who had interview for Teach Leeds heard anything yet? The original letter inviting me for an interview mentioned that I would hear within 14 working days but, seeing as Easter break starts next week, I assumed they would have to get the letters out this week.
    Amy

3. Hi Amy i would phone and speak to them i recieved my letter from Bradford exactly 10 working days later as they explained, Good luck!

4. Thanks Danielle.
    I ended up calling them Friday afternoon and was told they had sent the replies out that week, so I should get my letter soon. Nothing came in the post on Saturday. If there's still no letter when I get back home today, will call them again tomorrow. Just not sure if they will be around because it's now Easter hols.
    I still have a place on a PGCE as back-up, so it's not all bad.

5. I called Bradford again today and was told that I was unsuccessful. They actually sent my letter on 8th April too, but still haven't see it.
    I've still got a place on a PGCE, so all is not that bad.
    Congratuations to everyone who managed to get a GTP place at Bradford & good luck with a tough year ahead!
    Amy.