1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bradford College Primary PGCE

Discussion in 'Primary' started by opendoors, Nov 23, 2011.

1. I trained at Bradford College for my PGCE Primary. They may seem unorganised but there are 'understanding and human' lecturers and if I were u I would go for it.

2. [​IMG]

3. Hi I also have an interview at Bradford Coolege on the 28th. What did you say about current educational issues and what was the short writing task on?

4. Hi
    I also had my interview at Bradford yesterday (28th November 2011) and was really shocked that I got an offer through today! Just wondered who else will be going next September 2012?

5. Hi,

I was also there yesterday! got my offer through as well, they were pretty good with getting back to us so quick! :D

6. I was there in the morning were you? When I got the email to check track I thought I must have been unsuccessful so I was really happy!

7. Hi, I had the interview on the 28th at Bradford aswell and have also received an offer. I was really surprised at how quick they replied!

8. I was there in the morning too! I was really nervous checking it on track! well congrats to the pair of you and I'll be seeing you both in September :D

9. I was there in the afternoon. Congrats to you too. See you in September.x

10. Congratulations to you both and see you in September, can't wait!!

11. Hey! I attended Monday 28th November (AM). I received an unconditional offer too! [​IMG] I can't believe they were so quick!

12. Well done! It was great that we didn't have to wait too long.

13. Aaargh! You guys are making me worried! I have my interview on the 15th December, I hope they haven't given away all the places before then.

14. I'm sure you will be fine! Good luck! :)

15. Any tips for the essay?

Thanks.

16. I was at interview on 15th December....got my unconditional offer today!Congrats to all those in the same boat...SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER :) xx

17. See you in sept everyone =D xx

18. Congrats to everyone. I'm really looking forward to starting now!

Is everyone from Bradford or is there anyone that will be moving there?

Sheila :)

19. Hey! I'm from London but will be moving down soon! What forms are you talking about?? I wasn't told about any forms :s I haven't received anything from the college since my offer letter? Lol you got me worried now :|

20. Hi, I was talking about the crb check form and couple of others that came with it! I handed mine in a couple of weeks ago.
    Abida