1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bradford College PGCE interview

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Zopot09, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hi all, I had an interview at Bradford College for the primary PGCE on the 5th of January 2012. Just wondering if anyone has had an interview this year so far and has received an offer? Because on most other posts people have been informed the next day or a few days later. I know the tutors said that we should know within 2 weeks but I'm rather impatient :D

Thanks.

2. Hi all, I had an interview at Bradford College for the primary PGCE on the 5th of January 2012. Just wondering if anyone has had an interview this year so far and has received an offer? Because on most other posts people have been informed the next day or a few days later. I know the tutors said that we should know within 2 weeks but I'm rather impatient :D

Thanks.

3. Hiya!

I had my interview at Bradford on the 5th too and received an unconditional offer today! Have you heard anything yet? Who did you have for your interview? I am very impatient too I was checking every day :p. What is your name by the way ? Best of luck!
    Helen

4. I was there on the 5th too =D see you in sept!

5. Hey I have my interview at Bradford college for chemistry (secondary), do you have any idea what I can use as a visual aid? I was thinking of using my power point presentation, but do I have to bring an object in? please can you help? xx