1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Boursin...can eat or can't eat list?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by JenCC, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hi All,
    Still getting my head around the do's and don'ts....is boursin a blue cheese? Or on the safe list?
    OH is looking at buying nice things for Christmas but under strict instructions....if I can't have it...no one can! lol
    Cheers Jen

2. Hi All,
    Still getting my head around the do's and don'ts....is boursin a blue cheese? Or on the safe list?
    OH is looking at buying nice things for Christmas but under strict instructions....if I can't have it...no one can! lol
    Cheers Jen

3. Alcohol free Crimbo for everyone then, Jen?

4. I think Boursin is safe, as it isn't a blue cheese, and even though it's soft it's pastuerised I think.

5. It is as fine as Philidelphia :) It is mouldy soft cheeses such as brie. In terms of blue they now say Stilton is OK as it is a hard cheese. Babycentre is a good place to look for the most up to date advice.

6. Andi....am I really that cruel????? No i dont think so but I could be tempted!
    Thanks all for the advice....loved the link thanks :)
    Happy Crimbo to all.......the end of term is nearly in sight :-D xx