1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Boris Johnson

Discussion in 'Personal' started by thekillers1, Aug 13, 2018.

1. thekillers1

thekillers1 Lead commenter

2. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

He is self serving, has done, and is doing, so much damage to our society and country. Morally, ethically and financially. He is hoping to pervert (no less) our democratic processes for his own aggrandisement. He plays the clown, partly because he is a clown and a comedian, and partly because he has seen that it has got him this far, to date. No disrespect to genuine clowns and comedians -- they are one of the lubricants of society, but comedy used in the wrong place as Buffoon Boris does, it is a recipe for disaster.

Now, to be even more depressing, he appears to have taken on board Trump's shamelessness, and his scapegoating of minorities, and his generation of dead cats to throw on the table.

He was a complete flop as Foreign Minister. Don't forget his handling of the dreadful case of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe still imprisoned in Iran. As a constituency MP, don't forget his empty rhetoric over Heathrow when, surprise, surprise, he had to be out of the country during the debate over it..

The only inside knowledge I have of Buffoon Boris is from a friend who worked in the GLC under him. He was constantly having to be either ignored, or reigned in. For all the fuss and fluff he manage to create, he did a poor job as Mayor of London, and to allow him to become PM would be utterly deleterious for the country.

I am really worried about Buffoon Boris and where he is trying to take us.

install, thekillers1 and phlogiston like this.
  3. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

Shouldn't this thread be in Personal ?

phlogiston likes this.
  4. thekillers1

5. schoolsout4summer

schoolsout4summer Star commenter

I recon they should put Johnson in charge of Education.
    He would sort them out.

6. hhhh

hhhh Lead commenter

He went to a school which didn't suffer from Ofsted interference. I imagine the teachers at his school were trusted and respected to do their jobs without being micro-managed. Surely most teachers would like it if that freedom could be extended to state schools?

OK, perhaps I'm in an overly positive mood.

install and TCSC47 like this.
  7. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

My God!! Don't even joke about it!

8. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

I’d rather have Boris than Jeremy, though. Jeremy would introduce a compulsory GCSE in PLO Studies, fund field trips for children to visit terrorist grave sites in Tunisia, insist that all girls had the right to wear the burka at school in the UK, pay for big Free Palestine murals on the side of school buildings and demand that children be taught that Israel is a bit like Nazi Germany. I know he doesn’t like Jews very much, but we aren’t all the same.

9. install

install Star commenter

The Brexit surveys are interesting - and who was actually asked? I doubt if they involved everyone in those constituencies - and surveys have not been entirely reliable in the past anyway.

10. install

install Star commenter

Funny comedian, lol :pWould love to see him live

11. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

At a time when Brexit farce and Boris should be squashing the Tories, we have a Muslim Fundamentalist trainee going around praising terrorists, then denying it despite being caught on camera, and then comparing us Jews to the Nazis. And while this is going on, the vast majority of Labour MPs stay disgustingly silent about their terrorist-supporting leader.

What a f******* stupid Labour Party.

thekillers1 likes this.
  12. Jolly_Roger15

Jolly_Roger15 Star commenter

Boris Johnson is my bloody MP.:mad:

13. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

Then you know what to do at the next election...;)

install likes this.
  14. David Getling

David Getling Lead commenter

All girls have a right to choose never to wear a burka, niqab, or hijab, and anyone who forces them to do so is guilty of child abuse!

15. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

And let’s not forget on this anniversary of the Omagh bombing, Jeremy has always loved Irish terrorists and takes every opportunity to avoid condemning them (even up to earlier this year), preferring to repeatedly have a pop at the British Army, Loyalists, the British Government (Labour and Tory) etc etc.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-corbyn-on-northern-ireland

It’s beginning to look like it doesn’t matter what the Torres do; Corbyn is such a liability, has such a ‘misguided’ past, Labour will never get elected.

16. thekillers1

84F25895-097F-49E8-875D-91D669DBE663.jpeg

17. thekillers1

BAD6F927-5D91-4AD9-9EDC-9FE7284012F1.jpeg

18. thekillers1

57812291-D69B-4930-8E7D-D2873956B988.jpeg

19. thekillers1

978673DC-AA24-4C3C-A8FF-A2CD9DFC0D36.jpeg