1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Booooooooooored!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by fenty, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Seing as quite a lot of you are on half term, and I'm not, and I'm sitting here with an Everest of bleeding unnecessary paperwork, which I would have done as I was going along if I'd been told at the appropriate time that it existed, and I have writer's cramp cos it's not even electronically stored [​IMG]

2. Seing as quite a lot of you are on half term, and I'm not, and I'm sitting here with an Everest of bleeding unnecessary paperwork, which I would have done as I was going along if I'd been told at the appropriate time that it existed, and I have writer's cramp cos it's not even electronically stored [​IMG]

3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I'm bored too [​IMG]

4. What you doing?

5. BelleDuJour

Watching **** daytime TV about househunting. Playing on TES and generally can't be arsed to do anything else! (hubby has gone off for a few hours so at least it's nice and peaceful!)

6. Lol - sounds great!!
    I've completed 6 of the packs now, 6 to go. Was hoping to be finished by hometime (5pm) but it's not looking good.
    Bah![​IMG]

7. BelleDuJour

I have a bit of coursework to mark but not doing it!
    Inspired by daytime tv I am now scouring property websites to see what is on offer. Not that I want to move but Iam realising our house is prob worth a lot more than we thought.
    Which is nice!
    Still bored though [​IMG]

8. You've not mentioned food yet. If I was in the house & kicking my heels, I'd be raiding the pantry. (She says, at work and scarfing a yogurt as she types!)

9. BelleDuJour

Have scoffed chocolate, nuts and raisins, the remains of a veggie lasagne, half a baguette and if I head to the kitchen I'll demolish an entire ginger cake!
    Now, I could drive into town and collect the lovely thingy my hubby bought me from Pandora to help me undo my bracelet eithout breaking my nails, and buy more horse feed................but that would mean dragging brush through hair, changing out of jodphurs, getting into car, driving into town and, oh it's all too much effort!
    [​IMG]

10. Go out without brushing hair, changing clothes, etc. I dare you!

11. BelleDuJour

Can't be bothered. Sofa is toooooooo comfy by far [​IMG]

12. anon468

anon468 New commenter

I need to move and do stuff. But I really can't be *****.
    My backside and the sofa are as one.

13. Coward!! [​IMG]

14. BelleDuJour

I could indulge in my favourite passtime of 'Rose baiting' [​IMG]
    *naughty Belle*

15. BelleDuJour

or learn to spell [​IMG]

16. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Amusing self with Countdown. And playing 'sockball' with the dog.
    Multitasking - yay me!

17. BelleDuJour

Just chanel hopped from Countdown to Dickinson's Real Deal. Sad ot what?

18. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Wolverine's on Countdown!

19. Wow - daytime TV is bad, innit? No cheesy old films on?
    Thanks for keeping me sane. I now have only 4 to go.

20. BelleDuJour

Just what is the skinny bird who dishes out the letters wearing? Doesn't look quite right to me.