1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Books for sale :)

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by jo_south_yorks, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have a range of books for sale on eBay. All books are in very good condition, but I am selling them at below cost price.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/joalpha90/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Please have a look and bid if you want any of them. I have another 6 to sell but cant put them on ebay, so will list them in a separate post on here. Please PM if you want any of them.

JSY :)

2. (Prices include postage)
    Mathematics in the Primary School, 2nd Edition (2008) - Hopkin, Gifford and Pepperell - £15
    Teaching Primary Mathematics (1998)- Askew - £4
    Unlocking SPeaking and Listening (2008) - Jones and Hodson - £14
    Supporting Early Learning THe Way Forward(2003) - Hurst and Joseph - £10
    Teaching Speaking and LIstening in the Primary School (2005) - Grugeon, Dawes, Smith and Hubbard- £10 (some highlighted lines from a previous owner but not too much)
    Learning to Teach in the Primary School (2006) - Arthur, Grainger and Wray - £15