1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BOOKS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by cb2010, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am selling some books which are on the recommended reading list for Strathclyde University Primary students and are essential reading for the assignments.
    I have priced individual books at around half of the retail price, however would be willing to sell as a bundle for £35.
    Contact me at claire-barrie@hotmail.co.uk if interested.
    Thanks

<u>New </u>(perfect condition)
    Using Talk to Support Writing - Ros Fisher, Debra Myhill, Susan Jones & Shirley Larkin - &pound;8
    A Guide To Teaching Practice, revised 5th edition - Luois Cohen, Lawrence Manion, Keith Morrison and Dominic Wyse - &pound;8
    Perspectives On Learning fifth edition- D.C Phillips & Jonas F. Soltis - &pound;8

<u>Used</u> (good condition - some highlighted areas)
    Scottish Education Third Edition Beyond Devolution - T.G.K. Bryce and W.Humes - &pound;10
    Essential Teaching Skills 2nd Edition - Chris Kyriacou - &pound;3
    What Primary Teachers Should Know About Maths - Aileen Duncan - &pound;3
    Learning to teach in the primary school - James Arthur, Teresa Grainger and David Wray - &pound;9

2. Hi,
    I am selling some books which are on the recommended reading list for Strathclyde University Primary students and are essential reading for the assignments.
    I have priced individual books at around half of the retail price, however would be willing to sell as a bundle for &pound;35.
    Contact me at claire-barrie@hotmail.co.uk if interested.
    Thanks

<u>New </u>(perfect condition)
    Using Talk to Support Writing - Ros Fisher, Debra Myhill, Susan Jones & Shirley Larkin - &pound;8
    A Guide To Teaching Practice, revised 5th edition - Luois Cohen, Lawrence Manion, Keith Morrison and Dominic Wyse - &pound;8
    Perspectives On Learning fifth edition- D.C Phillips & Jonas F. Soltis - &pound;8

<u>Used</u> (good condition - some highlighted areas)
    Scottish Education Third Edition Beyond Devolution - T.G.K. Bryce and W.Humes - &pound;10
    Essential Teaching Skills 2nd Edition - Chris Kyriacou - &pound;3
    What Primary Teachers Should Know About Maths - Aileen Duncan - &pound;3
    Learning to teach in the primary school - James Arthur, Teresa Grainger and David Wray - &pound;9

3. Hi,
    Have dropped you an email!
    Lisa x

4. Oh a graduate......tell us about the course.....any helpful hints before we start??