1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Books & teaching resources for sale

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by soobee1965, Apr 20, 2011.

1. <font size="3">I have a range of books from my PGCE taking up valuable space in my loft! All are in good, clean condition & many are brand new. </font><font size="3">I had no time to go to the library, so bought loads of books both for the PGCE & to make use of during my prospective teaching career...I changed my mind & left the PGCE course, but now have all these books going to waste.</font>

2. Hi there,
    I've just sent you a message with my email address (if you don't mind checking your inbox). If you could email me the titles and prices of the books, that would be great.
    Thanks
    Lise

3. So have I!
    Lou

4. Me too! Thanks in advance.
    Debs

5. Hiya,
    I have sent you a message as well!! :)

6. So have I

7. Dear Sue,
    Thanks for your message, I've sent you a reply [​IMG]
    Debs

8. Have sent you a message and hopefully am not to late x

9. I'm interested in the puppets if you still have them? And any other resources suitable for a year 4 class? My email is 07091959@stu.mmu.ac.uk