1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Book to go with a breadmaker

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by Lalad, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Lalad

Lalad Lead commenter

Thanks nick. I've been given a breadmaker and my son wanted to know which book to get me for Christmas, so I have told him there are a couple of good books by Karen Saunders that he can choose from -some one else recommended her other one too. Bought some strong flour and yeast today and am waiting for a quiet half hour to try it out for the first time!

2. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

i love my breadmaker. in fact, reading this thread has made me want to go and get it out. i got my book from one of those book club things at work.

3. Lalad

Lalad Lead commenter

Hi emily - have to say I am hooked, having made my first loaf last night. It's so easy, and the bread is a big hit with the boys!

4. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Use to make the most amazing raisin bread in mine which was perfect when still warm and spread with salted butter...

5. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

It never lasts long, lalad, specially if they get to it when it's still hot.