1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Book stickers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jo_south_yorks, Jan 15, 2011.

1. I'm after some stickers that I can put into my own story/resource books for when they are in school. Simple ones that say 'This book belongs to Miss JSY', and preferably ones from a company that will print them with my name on rather than a line for me to write them on.
    Anyone know of any companies which do reasonably priced ones?
    JSY x

2. Why don't you just make your own ones? Buy some labels, create a sheet of labels on the computer using the template and then print!

3. Erm, I'm a bit lazy...
    i had thought of doing my own, and then gave up with I couldnt work out how to set it to look like a page of labels on my computer..
    JSY x

4. You just have to put the label template into your word document. The pack of labels will have a site to download from or the equivalent avery label code.

5. My mind isn't working well today. Apologies for the typos.
    JSY x

6. Oh I see!! I shall investigate :)
    Thanks pff.
    JSY x

7. jog_on

jog_on New commenter

8. There's a free stamper I could get. Has anyone used vistaprint? I don't really want to be bombarded with stuff and bit wary of a company offering something completely free with no strings..
    JSY x

9. jog_on

jog_on New commenter

I've used them, hence my recommendation. You pay P+P, which adds up if you order too much!
    I've had a stamper from them before and it's still working (after three years!).