1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Book order- kS1

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Katy2605, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Wondered if anyone could help. My school is currently in the process of completing a book order for exercise books but we are finding it hard to get the appropriate books for KS1. KS2 books are available but we are struggling to get the specifications suggested by the KS1 team leader. She wants A4 books with 12mm lines, does not matter what colour the front cover is and should be a full page of lines (but half and half is fine)

Just wondered if anyone has got books like these for Literacy and which company they have got them from. It would also be good to know which exercise books other schools use in KS1 and which company you get yours from.

Thank you for any help and hope I explained myself clearly.

Katy

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

3. dagnabit

dagnabit New commenter

We are moving away from the A4 ones because with the children being so small they always end up folding the bottom off the end of the table to reach the top lines and the books quickly look very dishevelled.