1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Book for sale

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by x_xx_shell_xx_x, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I have 8 books for sale which are all as good as new, only used once or twice.
    Some from the primary post grad course at strathclyde.

I have:

Scottish Education Beyond Devolution 3rd edition (rrp £29.99)

Learning to Teach on the Primary School (rrp £23.99)

A guide to teaching practice 5th edition (rrp £23.99)

Six religions in the twenty-first centuary revised and expanded edition (rrp £23.99)

Primary English theory and practice 3rd edition

Mathematics explained for primary teachers 3rd edition, disk included (rrp £24.99)

Understanding mathematics in the lower primary years - a guide for teachers of children 3 - 8. 2nd edition

An introduction to child development

Will sell all for £80 but will consider individual sales also. Books on course list are worth over £100.

I live in Glenrothes, fife so pick up or meet sonewhere.

Email: thenuttytart2k@yahoo.co.uk

2. I have 8 books for sale which are all as good as new, only used once or twice.
    Some from the primary post grad course at strathclyde.

I have:

Scottish Education Beyond Devolution 3rd edition (rrp £29.99)

Learning to Teach on the Primary School (rrp £23.99)

A guide to teaching practice 5th edition (rrp £23.99)

Six religions in the twenty-first centuary revised and expanded edition (rrp £23.99)

Primary English theory and practice 3rd edition

Mathematics explained for primary teachers 3rd edition, disk included (rrp £24.99)

Understanding mathematics in the lower primary years - a guide for teachers of children 3 - 8. 2nd edition

An introduction to child development

Will sell all for £80 but will consider individual sales also. Books on course list are worth over £100.

I live in Glenrothes, fife so pick up or meet sonewhere.

Email: thenuttytart2k@yahoo.co.uk