1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Book Band Stickers/ Labels

Discussion in 'Primary' started by princess02, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Hi
    I am getting things sorted to re-band our reading books using the Guided Reading Book Bands. Does anyone know whereI can get the coloured labels from please?

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi
    I am getting things sorted to re-band our reading books using the Guided Reading Book Bands. Does anyone know whereI can get the coloured labels from please?

Thanks in advance!

3. Does your school have a local authority "stores" catalogue? We get our sticker rolls from the library section in our catalogue. If not try goggling library stickers, they are the same as the ones we use to colour code or school lobrary books. Ours are in boxed roll, either an individual colour / pack, or as a pack of about 12 boxes with all the different colours.

4. Thanks I used these and they are great.

5. Unlike the book band way of organising your books. Did you ever think to find out who puts the books into which band and on what criteria?