1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Book bag for travelling between sites

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kyliew52, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Does anyone have any recommendations for a wheeled bag to carry books and other teaching paraphernalia? I teach in a split-site school and would like to try walking instead of driving, but can't handle the weight of a class set of books!

2. Does anyone have any recommendations for a wheeled bag to carry books and other teaching paraphernalia? I teach in a split-site school and would like to try walking instead of driving, but can't handle the weight of a class set of books!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

You could try one of those wheeled trolley things from a famous Stationery suppliers or a chep option is one of those wheeled suitcases or shopping trolley. I bought one of the suitcase thingies a few years back when I hurt my back so I could take exercise books to and from school.

4. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

I've got a wheelie box I bought at a flower show. It's fine except for going upstairs - a bit like the daleks.

5. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Senior commenter

6. I had a funky shopping trolley once for books. Keeps everything nice and dry!!

7. Thanks for all the ideas-quite like the funky granny shopping trolley!

8. The Lakeland trolley has a short handle which made my back hurt as I stooped to pull it, and I'm average height. For Christmas I received a Wenger Patriot Roller travel set which is great. Nice long handle, smooth wheels and a good handle for when you do have to carry it up steps.