1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Blood tests...any ideas

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by bt0558, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Facing a bank of about 30 blood tests foroverseas job.
    Does anyone know of a reasonably priced provider of blood tests in between London and the south coast.
    Havent got time for mail order.
    Any ideas appreciated, mention dracula tony hancock's armful if you can't help yourself.

2. Facing a bank of about 30 blood tests foroverseas job.
    Does anyone know of a reasonably priced provider of blood tests in between London and the south coast.
    Havent got time for mail order.
    Any ideas appreciated, mention dracula tony hancock's armful if you can't help yourself.

3. Can't help. But curious.... 30 bloody blood tests?????
    Where? Nowhere is that clean!

4. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Established commenter

The International School of Transyvania?

5. Alphaalpha

Alphaalpha New commenter

A pint - that's an armful! Please correct if necessary!

6. "It may be just a smear to you, mate, but it's life and death to some poor wretch."
    I thought was the better line...

'....but, a pint, why, that's very nearly an armful' is the correction Alfa.

7. Sorry to have high-jacked the thread bt, but finding cheap blood letters between London and Brighton was always a going to be a big ask!

8. What the flip is high-jacking??????
    [​IMG]

9. Alphaalpha

Alphaalpha New commenter

Tks for correction!!

10. mrswallow

mrswallow New commenter

Try
    The Bridge Clinic, Oldfield Lodge, Bridge Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 8DG, United Kingdom (UK)
    Phone: 01628 760 900
    Not sure if they are the cheapest, but they are who we used for medical tests for NZ.

11. thanks mrswallow will try them.

Others......actually it's the International Bristish School for Psychics..... hence how I knew that people wouldn't be able to help themselves with links to dracula or tony hancock. I i think that if I actually made reference people ouldn't bother. I will sign up for the "advanced psychics inset" first day back.

12. I knew that - I was just playing along.