1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Blogging

Discussion in 'Primary' started by glc13, Jan 23, 2016.

1. glc13

glc13 New commenter

I just wondered if any of you write blogs? I've just started one as I've quit teaching and am looking for something new. If anyone has the time or inclination to have a look and give me any feedback it would be most appreciated. Especially any questions you have or topics you'd like to see covered? The blog is really for teachers and school staff that have thought about leaving the profession. It's called lifeafterteaching.org
    Thanks! Gemma

2. Jeremyinspain

Jeremyinspain Occasional commenter

Will check out your blog, Gemma. But, of course, there is an alternative to leaving teaching- you could leave the country and see if teaching is any easier abroad...
    Here's my answer to that, after 10 years in Spain:
    http://zenkyumaestro.blogspot.com.es/

glc13 likes this.
  3. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Naaaaa I love being a teacher! :)

4. glc13

glc13 New commenter

I'm glad you love being a teacher :)
    The blog isn't slagging off the profession, it's just about what I'm doing after 8 years in the classroom. I'm sure lots of people have been through similar or have thought about it from time to time. Thanks for having a look!
    lifeafterteaching.org