1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bless me father for I can't teach !!!

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by ANGELAJANE72, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Why don't you go to Chapel on Sunday and ask a priest to sign it?? Would that not work? I have my interview on Tuesday as well!!

2. Hi,
    I have an interview on Tuesday as well. I am not Catholic but would be more than willing to work in a Catholic school which I believe I can do. There are past forum discussions on this topic that may put your mind at ease. Good luck and perhaps see you both on Tuesday.

3. I am not Catholic either but I have got a reference from a priest that I did voluntary work with. I am not sure if you can do the certificate if you are not Catholic....but I would change if it got me in[​IMG] My husband is from Rome and my children go to Catholic School.....does that count? Is this your first interview at Glasgow?

4. Thanks for your advice everyone. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. I'm afraid I can't just go to mass and ask a priest cause it asks things like "How do you know the applicant" and "for how long" etc.
    My interview's on Tuesday too. I'm dreading it but I guess it's a necessary evil. Good luck everyone.
    Thanks