1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Blast Off play script

Discussion in 'Primary' started by stuffedcrust, Apr 6, 2010.

1. stuffedcrust

stuffedcrust New commenter

Hello, does anyone know where I can get hold of this? I've googled for ages and can't find it! It's about a group of children blasting off to space. I remember doing this at school and loved it!

2. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Have PM'd you

3. Any chance I could have a copy too?

4. Hi I am also looking for the BLast Off Script and am hoping you can point me in the right direction. The kids are loving the songs but as yet no script....
    If you could help I would be very grateful
    Cheers
    Jeannie

5. Hello, would love to put 'Blast Off!' on this summer and have, unfortunately, mislaid the script. Does anyone have a copy of this? I already have the music, but it seems to be out of print everywhere.

6. I'm fairly sure these were the people that I rang to get the score so maybe they have access to the script as well.
    http://www.scorestore.co.uk/page3/scp/Ensemble_and_Schools/products.asp?partno=12642
    See the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page.
    It is out of print but we purchased an official photocopy.

7. Jeanniemct - you've got mailx

8. Hello, just wondering if you ever got hold of the Blast Off play script. If so, could you possibly mail/ send me a copy. Thanks, Roz.

9. Do you know where I can get a copy of Blast Off script for key stage2
    cburnage@uptonpriory.cheshire.sch.uk

Many thanks

10. We are also looking for a copy of the script AND a CD backing track (if possible) ... does anyone have any ideas?
    kbowskill1@bucksgfl.org.uk

11. I am also looking for a copy of Blast Off and came across this post. Anyone happen to have a copy? Thank you

kirsten.hosegood@newport.primary.devon.sch.uk

12. Hello, I am also looking for the blast off script! Have you been able to get a copy of it with the soundtrack to the songs too? glwooldridge@hotmail.co.uk Thank you.

13. Hello! I know this forum was years ago now but I'm looking for the Blast Off script and sound track. Are you able to help me at all please? glwooldridge@hotmail.co.uk Thank you.

14. wendyharling

wendyharling New commenter

Was anyone successful in obtaining this wonderful little play? I would love a copy of the script, score and even a backing track. Any ideas?

15. CharlotteKent

CharlotteKent New commenter

I have found the script but I cannot find the music.

16. CharlotteKent

CharlotteKent New commenter

Has anyone got the music for this play?

17. muvaduk

muvaduk New commenter

I have got 2 copies of the songs, but desperately need the script, or someone to tell me where I can get it! Can you help? I can let you have a copy of the songs!

18. chickenlady4

chickenlady4 New commenter

I googled 'Blast Off script' and it was the first option! A 'new release' from Lillenas Music. Was that the one?

19. sunnybea

sunnybea New commenter

Hello

I know that this thread commenced a few years ago, however I wondered if anybody had the script for blastoff or knew where to obtain it from as I can't seem to find it on google.