1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Black Country Pool

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by terri1972, Feb 25, 2011.

1. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Has anyone heard back from the Black Country Pool? I am confused about short listing. It saysthat short listing is on the 1st of March, but also that "if you haven't heard by the week commencing the 28th Feb you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
    Am I being thick?
    Thankyou!

2. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Has anyone heard back from the Black Country Pool? I am confused about short listing. It saysthat short listing is on the 1st of March, but also that "if you haven't heard by the week commencing the 28th Feb you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
    Am I being thick?
    Thankyou!

3. It means if they are going to shortlist you (i.e. invite you for an interview), you will hear from them by 28th February. The actual interview will be on 1st March.

4. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Oh :0(
    That's that then.
    Thanks for your reply
    x

5. That's slightly incorrect sorry.

I too was confused about the dates etc, so i salled up the nqt office last week.
    They said that shortlisting is on the 1st march, and if you are successful you will be invited for an interview, and should hear by the end of the week via post.
    As of 25th Feb, they said that nobody would have heard anything, as they havent started shortlisting yet.

hope this helps

6. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Oqureshi1, this is great. Thank you so much for posting. The information seemed a bit contradictory on the website! I watched out for the postman all morning!
    Maybe there is hope after all [​IMG]
    Good luck to you, and thankyou so much
    Terri
    xx

7. terri1972

terri1972 New commenter

Got a letter yesterday. Got an interview on Paddy's day!!