1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bishop Grosseteste Primary Flexi starting May 2011

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by EmilyStar, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hope you don't mind LizzieB, I think the other thread was in the Scottish section.

To re-iterate what LizzieB said

For help and support of the coming months ...

2. Ha Ha... no probs!

3. Hi how did you find yesterday?
    I was wondering who you were but felt a bit daft asking everyone !
    Lots to get on with before the sart of term eh !?!
    Hope I can sort a placement soonish !

4. Hi
    I have just started on the flexi PGCE at BG too and noticed this thread. I think it is a nice idea to set a forum up to support each other as I have read some previous threads and it looks like we are in for a rough ride over the next few months.
    I enjoyed enrolment day and I am looking forward to the 13th May to get started.
    Have either of you read the articles etc? I have read halfway through and have found it quite interesting.
    Kelly

5. Yes I have started but like you have only got half way.
    I gutted that we are not classed as full time any more. I have had to seriously consider if I can manage to fun it myself. It's the nursery fees that are going to cripple me £40 per day !