1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bishop G Lincoln: English and Drama PGCE 2011

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by redrozzi, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hi I just accepted a place at Bishop Grosseteste College Lincoln to do my Secondary PGCE in English and Drama. Wondered if anyone else on here is going to be on my course, or attending BG on any course next year? Get in touch and we can be terrified together :D
    Rozzi

2. Hey David,
    Yeh, I mostly going to using the next 4 months to get more experience in the Drama side of things. I've done loads of Am Dram and extra curricular drama before but never done it academically so I need to get up to speed on that. I'm hoping to do observations at De Aston in Market Rasen where my mum works.
    I know what you mean about wanting to get started. I just finished my undergraduate degree and I just want to go straight in there.
    Are you from lincolnshire or are you from the real world? Facebook me: Rosalind Scott (UEA). I was thinking of making one of those lame groups where ppl who are going on the same course next year can all be terrified together!
    Rozzi

3. Hi,

Sorry to interrupt as I'm not actually do the PGCE there (infact I'm currently doing it at Bham City Uni)...but I did my undergraduate there (just finished last year) and its a lovely university :) Good choice! The drama department are lovely!
    C x

4. missy22

missy22 New commenter

I studied there 2007-08. It was good but I would say as a university it definitely feels different to my experience at Lincoln Uni! It's very quiet and grown up.
    Be prepared to be more tired than you have ever experienced! It's bloody hard work but a great experience at the same time.

5. missy22

missy22 New commenter

Oh and the staff and support are great. Like a lot of Aunties you never had lol.