1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Birthday Display

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by soulsista, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hi everyone

I am looking for a new birthday display for September. The last one i had i made myself- it was balloons labelled with the months with photographs of the children in the baskets underneath.
    Fancied a change this year but am struggling to find displays i can add the childrens photographs to rather than just their name. Also wanted actual objects e.g. balloons rather than just A4 posters for each month.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Many Thanks

Soulsista x

2. Hi everyone

I am looking for a new birthday display for September. The last one i had i made myself- it was balloons labelled with the months with photographs of the children in the baskets underneath.
    Fancied a change this year but am struggling to find displays i can add the childrens photographs to rather than just their name. Also wanted actual objects e.g. balloons rather than just A4 posters for each month.
    Many Thanks

Soulsista x

3. I have a birthday bear display if you would like me to send?

4. Yes please magmac!
    Thanks ever so much

Soulsista xx

5. Hope it helps!

6. Hi everyone

Many Thanks

Hi I am making some birthday displays for some other posters ..will add link when I have finished them [​IMG]

7. What about a train with carriage months?

8. Pls do wld appreciate it very much

9. Grolta

Grolta New commenter