1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

birthday display - a quick one!!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by minilady, Sep 5, 2011.

1. hi
    any ideas of a quick way to make a birthday display - or a site to download from

many thanks (last minute as usual)[​IMG]

2. I find sparkle box have nice things to download. I always like balloons or flowers for each day of the month. They're colourful, quick, easy and also if you want the childrens' help they can cut out the shapes or paint them for you.

3. Google ********** before you down from his site. You may prefer to take another route.

4. totally agree re sparkle box - any suggestions for that other route!!!
    why is there always something that gets forgotten [​IMG]

5. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

I downloaded my birthday balloons from www.tpet.co.uk - don't use **********.

6. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

DO NOT USE **********!! I can't believe there are people on here who still do! There are plenty of alternatives - ****** or tpet have lots.

7. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

I downloaded my balloons from www.tpet.co.uk don't use **********.

(I don't know why that came out twice.)

8. I used;
    http://www.rainbowresources.co.uk/#/birthdays/4549614113
    The lady who runs the site also posts on here. She's also posted some similar birthday display ideas in the resources section. Think her name's grolta. I've just put my display up, looks fab and really different!