1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Birmingham

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anteater, Sep 1, 2011.

1. anteater

anteater New commenter

Noticed there was a thread about Birmingham the other day, and there are clearly lots of you live there - so, pretty please, can I have an on-the-spot report on the weather and the state of the ground?
    Coming to Moseley Folk Festival on Saturday, and we need to know whether to wear wellies, boots or trainers! I thank you...

2. Sunny today and I believe it's the same tomorrow. My partner tried to get tickets today for Saturday but all sold out! Enjoy!

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Warm and sunny today, same forcast for Friday and the weekend. It was bound to be a proper sunny weekend as I got rid of my convertible yesterday!

4. anteater

anteater New commenter

Thanks, both - will bring the suncream instead of the wellies, then.
    Sorry you didn't get tickets, OCS Fan. It's very small - that's one of the reasons I like it. They maange to have some really big names, but you can still get near the stage. Book early next year!

5. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

And Jim Moray enjoy x

6. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Update

BBC TV local forecast this morning now says cloudy for Sat and Sunday with rain on sat pm.

Sorry!

7. Awww, I'll be coming back to the Midlands in about a month, so not looking forward to the clouds :( We haven't had the best weather here in Germany, but at least there's the sun. No hopes for sunny October or?

8. anteater

anteater New commenter

S'ok - you don't have to apologise! Been baking hot here today, but have packed the rain gear now

9. blazer

blazer Star commenter

So what do the forecasters know? It started off dull but since about midday the Sun has been out and it is quite warm!