1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Birmingham Secondary School Art Depatment willing to accommodate me for classroom observation?

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by tessa2j, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I'm having difficulty finding a Birmingham secondary School willing to let me into their Art department, to do some classroom observation. This is required to complete a project for a PGCE course starting in September. Schools are very busy and getting through to to right person is very tricky! Anyone work in the art department of a school which might be willing? Or perhaps has experienced an enthusiastic attitude towards people needing to gain experience? All advice much appreciated.

2. Lottes

Lottes New commenter

I'm a Head of Art currently on maternity leave, but we are always very obliging!!... obviously as I'm not there I can't promise anything, but if you ask for a week between now and rhe Summer I'm pretty sure they'd slot you in.
    I'll email you details of who to contact if you mail me at lottewoods@hotmail.com

3. Wow thats great thanks!