1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Birds & animals dressing up

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by inky, Dec 28, 2011.

1. inky

inky Lead commenter

I used to loe my aunt's [​IMG]fur stole, complete with face, paws and tail...

2. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

My sister bought one of those from the Oxfam shop in the early70's - our dachsund attacked it and ripped it to shreds. [​IMG]

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

When I was growing up the old lady next door had a number of fox fur stoles which the local pub (fox and hounds) bought and sent off to a taxidermist [​IMG]

4. Thanks I found some great bird tabards on ebay/net and hadn't thought of boas - they would love them! I do involve the children by providing lots of fabric which they love for dressing up and doing all sorts of other things with but they loved the nativity animal costumes so much thought would be nice to add a few costumes in - we have also enjoyed mask making as well so yes will do some more of that. Thanks everyone.